ELC series of step up/down voltage transformers offers you a safe, reliable, affordable & convenient solution to converting voltages from 110-120 volt up to 220-240 volt or from 220-240 volt down to 110-120 volt for both home use & industrial applications. The T-1000 is rated at 1,000 watts maximum.
It features a heavy-duty cord with a standard US 3-prong plug. There are a total of three outputs on the front panel. Two are grounded 110V outputs designated for 120 volts with a US standard outlet and the 220 volt only universal outlet which accepts plugs from most countries.
- Up to 1000 Watt Maximum Capacity
- Heavy Duty Step Up/Down Voltage Converter Transformer (110/120V <> 220/240V)
- Dual Circuit Breakers Protection for Each Voltage (120V & 220V)
- 1 x 110V Socket, 1 x Universal 220V Socket
- Weight: 8.5 lbs., Dimensions: 8.25" x 6.5" x 3.75", CE Certified
For safety, it's recommended by the manufacturer that the voltage transformer's maximum power should be equal or greater than the power rating of your appliance multiplied by 1.5. For example, if you have an appliance rated at 100 watts, you will need to pick a transformer with a maximum power of 150 watts or greater. The ELC T series also features circuit breakers which protect the equipment and the transformer against overload. With circuit breaker protection you'll never need to replace fuses.